6.30.2007

Smashing Pumpkins' Zeitgeist Has Leaked

I am not going to post it here, I am not that stupid. I like my blog, you know, running. I will point out to you though that a number of the major torrent sites have it now, including a certain successor to Suprnova (RIP) whose name may or may not mean "small nova". I will post my thoughts later.

UPDATE:
I like it. I don't know why Doomsday Clock is one of the prerelease songs. It's not one of the better songs on the album. I would say about three quarters of the tracks are just good straight up rock songs. The production leaves something to be desired, but what can you do. Feel free to post your comments on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

doomsday was released because it is on the transformers soundtrack

No one in particular said...

Good to know.